A person who owns, operates or manages a company or business that controls pest control involved in carrying out pest control over the property of another person for wages, shall have a Pest Control Operator License issued by the Board.
Application for Pest Control Operator License must be made in writing to the Pesticide Board through Form B and accompanied by an application fee of RM400.00.
The Pest Control Operator's License is not transferable and is issued subject to the following conditions:
- Unless revoked or suspended in advance, this license is valid for a period of two (2) years from the date the license is issued.
- This license shall be displayed at all times at the premises specified in this license.
- No person shall operate a company / business that controls pest control other than the premises specified in this license.
- The Board will not issue a Pest Control Operator License until the applicant, or a pesticide user working under it, who carries out or supervises the conduct of pesticide control over other people's property for wages, is a licensed pesticide applicant.
- The licensee shall apply to the Board in respect of any change in the address of the company / business operating the pest control at least 10 days prior to the change, accompanied by one (1) copy of the License to Sell and Store for the Sale of Pesticides issued by the Pesticide Licensing Officer and, in the case of a business operating pest control, a business license issued by the relevant local authority for the new premises.
- The licensee shall notify the Board in respect of any change in the use of licensed pesticides working under it within 10 days of the change.
- The Pesticide Board may, in addition to the above conditions, impose such other conditions as it deems necessary.